HOME > CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Click the boxes below to see the information under each tab.
Note: Any Item Discounted 50% (or more) off regular price after all discounts, is Final Sale, meaning no returns or exchanges on these items.
Returns & Exchanges
Updated Policy Effective on orders made after May 4, 2016
- *Any Item Discounted 50% (or more) off regular price after all discounts, is Final Sale, meaning no returns or exchanges on these items.
Return in 3 Easy Steps:
- To initiate a return or exchange, you will first need to call us for a return authorization number.
- Call us at (949)573-6442 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization number
- We will send you a label with the Returns address to send it to.
- Send Your Item(s) Back to the address on the label within 14 days of original delivery of your package for a full refund of the purchase price, or within 30 days of original purchase for exchange/store credit.
Return Eligibility Checklist:
- Items returned must be returned in new condition. Make sure it’s unworn, in new undamaged condition, and all tags and liners are still attached.
- Any Item Discounted 50% (or more) off regular price after all applied discounts, is Final Sale, meaning no returns or exchanges on these items.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If we receive your items later than 14 days after delivery date, no problem. We’ll gladly give you store credit or exchange up to 30 days after the original order date.
- Returns made more than 14 days after original delivery date are not eligible for refunds. Returns made over 30 days after original order date are no longer eligible for exchange/store credit.
- Anything returned which is not eligible for return will be sent back to you, at your cost.
- Any soiled, worn, damaged or laundered items sent for exchange will not be accepted for health reasons. If goods in such states are received, your account will be charged $15 and the items will be returned to you.
- Items returned later than 30 days after original order date, soiled items, items without tags or liners, or final sale items: These are not accepted as returns, so please include a self addressed paid envelope so that we can send it back to you, or you can call and request it sent back to you at your cost. If you send back something which is not eligible for return and do not send a self addressed pre-paid envelope for us to return it to you, then we will hold it for you for 14days so that you can claim it and arrange a pick up or shipping back to you. After 14 days it will be considered abandoned & will no longer be held.
Shipping and Handling costs are not refundable. If an item was shipped with “free shipping,” this means we covered the shipping and handling costs on the original order. When such an item is so when an item is returned, the original shipping/handling cost will be charged to the account or subtracted from the return balance total. For Domestic orders, if the item(s) of the order was originally sent in a small box, or unbranded plastic mailing bag, the shipping handling cost is $10 flat rate. If the order was larger (larger clothing items that had to be sent priority, or 4 or more items and had to be sent USPS priority due to weight) or was sent in a “flat rate medium box” or “priority padded envelope,” then the shipping/handling non refundable cost is $15 flat rate.
Final Clearance and Custom-made items are final sale.
Flash Sale and Holiday Deep Discounts Are Final Sale, and any item discounted 50% Off or more is Final Sale, Final Clearance.
Holiday gift purchases made between Thanksgiving and Christmas all have an additional 2 weeks added to the normal exchange date (provided the items are those which are eligible for returns, and are not final sale items.) Normal exchange eligibility date is 30 days after original purchase date, so holiday gift purchases (purchased by someone other than the recipient) from Thanksgiving to Christmas receives additional 2 weeks to exchange or receive store credit!
No additional time is added to refunds. Refund policy is same as stated below (14 days after delivery date).
Any Item Discounted 50% (or more) off regular price, is Final Sale, meaning no returns or exchanges on these items. (This is all year long. )
This includes deep discounted items such as: Flash Sale, Black Friday Sale, and Holiday Deep Discount items: Final Sale. Only exception would be size change only, same style/color, provided the other size needed is still in stock, and was part of the sale to begin with.
SALE EXCHANGE POLICY
Any Item Discounted 50% (or more) off regular price, is Final Sale, meaning no returns or exchanges on these items. Exchanges for a different size are gladly accepted, so long as the returned items are in their original condition and have all tags attached. We will make exchanges within 30 days of the date of delivery. U.S. Heath Regulations stipulate that any items that are soiled, worn, damaged or laundered shall not be accepted for exchange. In order to exchange your items, you must first call us. Any product returned after 30 days will not be accepted for exchange. Your size exchange will be issued after your original return is received and inspected.
No Returns or Exchanges on Special Order or Custom Items.
Shipping & Delivery
- For all standard orders, please allow up to 5-6 days processing time. Priority orders, allow up to 3-5 days processing time.
- Overnight orders are shipped same day if placed by 1pm PST Mon-Fri, or next business day if placed after 1pm, or during the weekend.
International Delivery Rates
The swimsuits sold by Water Vixen Swim are made from the best fabrics, metals, and materials made domestically and also imported from around the world. Great care is taken through a multi-step quality check process to ensure the quality of all items before they are accepted in our stock, and once again before your order is packed.
In the unlikely event that an item is send to you in a damaged state, please notify us within 7 days of receiving the package, and we will process an immediate return or exchange for you.
Some of these materials are very delicate, and are similar to fine lingerie. The swimsuits need to be cared for in the same manner. All of our suits can be worn in ocean or pool water. However, they are not designed to stand up to strenuous physical activity. They should also not be worn for long periods of time if swimming in a pool containing highly chlorinated water. Wash all swimwear by hand in cold water using very mild soap. Lie flat or hang to dry. DO NOT USE WOOLITE!
Never Never Never put your swimsuit in a washer or dryer. This is the fastest & most sure way to destroy any swimsuit.
One of the unique services we offer at Water Vixen Swim is the option for Special Order Pieces.
Because Our Styles are Made in the USA, we have the ability to do this.
Most places, when an item is sold our or unavailable, that’s it. But we offer special orders as a courtesy to our members of the VIP email list and current customers.
What Qualifies as a Special Order?
- An which is Item sold out, no longer in stock, and you wish us to make one for you.
- Custom Sizes
- Custom Colors
What is Eligible for Special Order?
- Styles made in the USA, priced $214 and over, provided we still have access to the materials for the item you seek.
How Long Does it Take?
- August to January: 2-3 weeks. Add extra time if placed during a holiday
- February to July: 2-4 weeks. Add extra time if placed during a holiday.
What Does it Cost?
- Items which are sold out, discontinued, or not in stock: original retail price of the item, plus 15%.
- Coupons and discounts are only applicable on in-stock items because generally sales are intended to move inventory left in stock. If an item is already sold out, we can have a seamstress make just one for you. It is costly to do this which is why we can’t offer discounts on this service.
- Custom Sizes: the price will be the same as the original price of the style, except there may be a surcharge for swimsuits 2 sizes larger than our biggest original size depending on the fabric. Retail Price, plus 15%.
- Custom Colors: If you would like a swimsuit we already make, but in a different color, no problem! If it is a color we have in stock, the cost will be the same as the original price of the closest comparable swimsuit. Retail Price, plus 15%
Special Order and Custom Items are Final Sale, meaning no returns on special orders.
How Do I Place a Special Order?
Contact us! You may send a message through the chat box at the bottom right of the page, you can call or text us: 1-949-573-6442, or you can send us an email through the contact us page.
We will send you an invoice via PayPal and get it started!
How to Care For Your Swimsuit/ How to Not Ruin a Swimsuit
Steps to Keep Your Swimsuit in Top Shape:
****NEVER NEVER NEVER Put Your Swimsuit in a Washer or Dryer Under Any Circumstance.***** Doing so is the fastest and most certain way to destroy a swimsuit.
*Never use bleach. It burns the elastic fibers. Your swimsuit will instantly become saggy and loose beyond repair.
This is How to properly Wash Your Swimsuit (this applies to all swimsuits in general):
- Rinse your swimsuit with clean water after you wear it.
- Do not bunch it up when wet. If you cannot wash it immediately, roll it nicely in a towel without parts of it crossing each other.
- Wash it separately by hand with a mild soap.
- Separately means: Not with other swimsuits. Only one at a time to keep colors looking their best.
- Or if colors are the same, you can wash more, but don’t wash 2 colors of swimsuits at the same time.
- Mild soaps are these:
- Feminine Hygiene wash (probably the best because it is hypoallergenic and kills germs while being pH balanced)
- Baby Shampoo
- Swimsuit detergent (Not lingerie detergent)
- Hang it to dry over a rod in the bathroom, or lay it flat to dry on a towel.
- Do not hang it in the sun.
- Do not hang it haphazardly with parts of it crossing or touching each other (this can cause colors to ruin if there are multiple colors in the swimsuit)
- Do not wring it while washing it. This breaks elastic fibers. Just wash it gently & briefly and then hang it to dry.
Other Things to Avoid:
- Do not wear it for long periods of time in chlorinated water
- Avoid exposing it to hot water (such as hot tubs, or washing it in high temperature water)
- To avoid snagging, Do not sit directly on rough surfaces or sand. Sand particles can get lodged into the fabric and cannot be removed. It will look like snags. Just put a towel down if you want to keep it looking nice.
- Do not soak it for long periods of time (ie. do not let it sit in a sink unattended for 20min… if it is bunched up, colors inks could leak onto lighter parts of the print if dark parts are haphazardly crossing over lighter parts.)
- When hanging it to dry, also take care to see that dark parts are not haphazardly laying over lighter parts. (just lay it nicely without things crossing over each other, and you’ll be fine)
Policies & Business Information
HOURS OF OPERATION
The hours of operation for Water Vixen Swim are Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. We will answer any calls or messages received outside of our normal office hours the following business day. We ship only within our hours of operation.
Orders that are at least $150 (after all discounts and promotions are applied) will receive free ground shipping. Unfortunately we cannot offer free ground shipping to orders being sent to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories or APO/FPO addresses. If your order is under $150, or you live in one of the above listed areas, your order can still be upgraded but you will have to pay for any additional shipping costs. Free ground shipping cannot be applied to any previous purchases. Orders are prepared and shipped during regular business hours. Orders that are placed after hours, on the weekends or on holidays will be prepared and shipped on the next business day.
SALE PRICE POLICY
The final purchase price is the price shown on the website at the time of purchase. There are no exceptions. If the price of an item changes after you purchased that item, the new purchase price will not be transferred to any previous orders. No price adjustments are offered.
We accept the following forms of payment for online purchases:
- American Express
- Water Vixen Swim Gift Cards (online use only)
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to accept American Express Prepaid Gift Cards. For more information, please call customer service at 949-573-6442.
The state of California requires us to collect sales tax on any orders being shipped to addresses in either state.
You may enter any valid promotional codes above the order summary section on the checkout page. Water Vixen Swim promotional codes are case sensitive so please be careful to enter the codes correctly, or they may not be applied. After you have entered the promotional code, please be sure that it has been applied in the order summary section. Only one promotional code may be used per order. Once a promotional offer has expired, it cannot be honored on future orders. Any current promotions cannot be applied to previous transactions. If you are exchanging items on an order where you used the promotional code, we will continue to honor that promotion, but only on equal items.
PLEASE NOTE: Please be sure to sign up for Water Swim email [HERE] where you will receive news, offers an promotions. You can also follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook where you will also receive special offers.
Water Vixen Swim does not keep records of customers’ credit card information for security reasons. In some instances we will not be able to make any changes to your order without first contacting you to ask for your credit card information. This is in your best interest and allows for a safe and secure shopping environment.
The suits sold by Water Vixen Swim are made from only the best imported fabrics and materials. Some of these materials are very delicate and are similar to fine lingerie. They need to be cared for in the same manner. All of our suits can be worn in ocean or pool water. However, they are not designed to stand up to strenuous physical activity. They should also not be worn for long periods of time if swimming in a pool containing highly chlorinated water.
Wash all swimwear by hand in cold water, and only use very mild soap. Lie flat or hang to dry.
DO NOT USE WOOLITE!